Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacob Zuma found Not Guilty

Default Jacob Zuma found Not Guilty

Jacob Zuma has just been found Not Guilty - state was not able to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Blog Entries

Yup, lets hold thumbs for the shaik trial.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all..." - Oscar Wilde

Yep, good judgment i think

What's the color for "not surprised"
    Whatever it is, paint me that color

Default Zuma for President!

Then he can rape the rest of South Africa! Although he had a strong case and the outcome predicted in another thread, I would not put cultural ethnic rape beyond him, Also the fact the he is found not guilty but slept while married with an old friends daughter, lack of respect? it should show clearly show that he does not have the credibility or the ethics to be in any GVT even in any other African country, let alone in the civilised world. But the local population is to immature to grasp, purely being a ANC activist and being a martyr will give a license to anything in this country, Its all for the course!
    But then as stated a few times during the trial by Zuma himself it is in the culture, ethnic rule, that is why Africa is overpopulated and will remain so for ever. The law have just given a huge injection toward the course of legalised rape, watch the statistics, that is how south Africa culture was and now even more will be!..................... Race zealot's flame away!

Quote Originally Posted by w1z4rd
    Yup, lets hold thumbs for the shaik trial.
    Wait for it? recently a law was past me think that would allow GVT to decide whether any person may be trialed for certain offences? Any reason why this trial was delayed for so long? Zuma will be innocent and the His Deputy-ship restored

pupa : Dude, he was just found not guilty of rape. Continuing to call him a rapist is just wrong

Very thorough work by the judge, hats off to him.

interesting theory: read in the papers over the weekend the rape accuser is going to go into exile abroad (Paid by the Sa goverment)....this is what she wanted all along so I guess she got what she wanted

Super Grandmaster

Please god he is found guilty of corruptiuon.
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing !!

Quote Originally Posted by JStrike
    pupa : Dude, he was just found not guilty of rape. Continuing to call him a rapist is just wrong
    Read my post again dude. I said i would not put cultural ethnic rape beyond him! I did not say he is an rapist. In an civilised world we call what he would see as culture or the ethnic norm as "RAPE"

By the way what I saw in court was a nice beautifully black lady, a looker, many would try their luck with her, and due to the ethnic culture they would see any towardness or friendliness or even that wearing a mini as an environment of consensual sex! so yes maybe many times she was raped and the ethnic laws in South Africa denied her rights up to now! I used to believe if a woman says no the moment before penetration you have to stop! else it remains rape! She could easily have said in court that she said NO! and Zuma would not stop, she could even have created her own injuries if she wanted to nail him. Maybe she have a mental problem of not wanting the sex but are scared to say no! because of past history.
    Last edited by pupa; 08-05-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Grandmaster

but if he has not been found guilty of rape, how can he go to jail? and if he doesn't spend any time in jail, will the SA constitution still allow him to be president?
    home loans, insurance and improvements - www.surehomes.com

Super Grandmaster

Come on man - he raped her, first he denied ever having sex in the first place - he had something to hide - only when faced with DNA evidence then he admits to consentual sex ???? Yes sure
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing !!

Looks like we have a new president then ...
    "Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung"
    - Voltaire (1694-1778, French Historian, Writer)

Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast