Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Cell-C WAP & MMS settings?

Default Cell-C WAP & MMS settings?

Hi all...

A friend of mine got a problem with her cellc gprs which she use on her phone. For some reason it doesnt work anymore and CellC isnt any help either. We tried phoning them and the website is totally useless!

Can anyone (with a cellc handset maybe) give us the details so we can manually setup her phone for WAP & MMS please?

We also tried the automatic SMS service but it doesnt work either

Thanks guys!

Thumbs up

Look at the first thread on this forum, those are Cell C MMS & GPRS Settings

Hi!

Yea, sorry I kind of missed that post!

Anyhoo... still the settings does not work on a samsung D600!

The cellc contract is with Nashua Mobile... and the connection did work before, so I cant understand what happened.

Arrow Ok

Try smsing 'smartdata' to 0841559911. Then you should get settings and GPRS should reactivate, or log on to cellc's website login on there site and check if your GPRS is still active? if not activate it. one other thing you will have to phone your SP to sort this out if the above doesn't work. Well if you want you can PM your cell number and i will get C for yourself to have a look.

Cell C 3G

Thanks! I will try that!

Appreciated

Default Cell C WAP & MMS Settings

Can anyone (with a cellc handset maybe) give me the details so I can manually setup my phone for WAP & MMS please?

We also tried the automatic SMS service but it doesnt work either

Thank you

Top thread in this forum is a sticky that has all the settings.

But here it is : http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=43606

. An awesome util : DropBox
    . Mind blowing bandwidth
    . 5gb Static IP for R115 month to month