Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MTN Speed slow

Default MTN Speed slow

Hi,

Its been over a week since I logged my ridiculously slow speeds with your helpdesk MTN. No response yet !! MTN DD, I sent you the same info which you forwarded onto the powers that be on Monday and no response.

The upload speed is slower than lung cancer and download speeds not fantastic either. Speeds are comparable to a bad edge connection and not an HSDPA connection.
    If nobody bothers to come back to me before the end of this month then I will cancle my data bundle and get a vodacom data card and a 500 meg bundle.
    I try support MTN, and sit with a 350 meg package which is too low but there is nothing between 350 meg and 1 gig. That I can tolerate, but the
    **** response times (esp international) and poor quality of serviceI have been getting of late I will not tolerate. I would rather just admit defeat and give my business to vodacom and its 50% owner hellkom...

Is anybody else in Sunninghill batteling this much?

Please help me change my mind. Im begging you !!
    Last edited by wlamb; 19-10-2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: ???

Quote Originally Posted by wlamb View Post
    Hi,

Its been over a week since I logged my ridiculously slow speeds with your helpdesk MTN. No response yet !! MTN DD, I sent you the same info which you forwarded onto the powers that be on Monday and no response.

The upload speed is slower than lung cancer and download speeds not fantastic either. Speeds are comparable to a bad edge connection and not an HSDPA connection.
    If nobody bothers to come back to me before the end of this month then I will cancle my data bundle and get a vodacom data card and a 500 meg bundle.
    I try support MTN, and sit with a 350 meg package which is too low but there is nothing between 350 meg and 1 gig. That I can tolerate, but the
    **** response times (esp international) and poor quality of serviceI have been getting of late I will not tolerate. I would rather just admit defeat and give my business to vodacom and its 50% owner hellkom...

Is anybody else in Sunninghill batteling this much?

Please help me change my mind. Im begging you !!
    Do me a favor - Please give me the ref # for the coverage complaint and I'll forward that with your original post to me, and I'll forward it to the coverage manager

MTNDD