Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: unsubscribe from CTI sms

Blog Entries

Default unsubscribe from CTI sms

plz help me guys...

CTI - www.cti.co.za

ever since i entered a damn competition of theirs, they use my number to advertise opening days etc etc..

so bloody irritating... they dont have an unsubscribe feature anywher to get me off their sms list so i really dunno wat to do.. its bloody irritating

Send an email informing them that it's now their legal obligation to offer you an option to opt out. Since you were offered no such option, if this continues then you will be forced to report them to WASPA.

I tried this with Joburg Life and they replied within 5 minutes, asking for my number so that they can remove me off their list
    Procrastination is like masturbation. It may feel good at first, but when you look at the task at hand, you're actually screwing yourself.

Blog Entries

thx dude

@xrapidx: 08200705907810 is the number :P not one of those short ones haha..mustv been sent using pc program or some type of sms gateway or watever..

@highflyer, i will do exactly that..thank you

Yup, try smsing "stop" to them. They are legally bound to remove you from their mailing list.
    Synergy Designs
    Responsive Design - View on your Mobile Device!

Blog Entries

haha not wasting my cash on them!!

lol jokes..but beacuse its sent using that type of number, i dont think it will work..

will email them rather..

thx okes

Super Grandmaster

yeh... or log a complaint on the WASPA website, they'll deal with it. They're pretty good that way.

They will never take you off their list. CTI are masters of spam in all forms. haha. Just try and report them, the more reports against them the better!