Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Blog post: I have a problem with you Mr Zuma

Exclamation Blog post: I have a problem with you Mr Zuma

Written by someone called 'TrueFugue'

http://www.zoopy.com/blog/detail/id/7022/

Bloody well said!. 10 Points to the writer!.
    .::d()b::.

someone please post here:

for us capped/local only people
    If we were made from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Blog Entries

Here you go boramk

I have a problem with you Mr. Zuma

I have a problem with the fact that I cannot trust you; I cannot trust you because you say things that you later contradict.

Sir, you have four wives yet you publicly admit that you had unprotected sexual relations with another young woman. You further stated that you had a shower later to prevent the chances of contracting HIV/AIDS, were you trying to wash away your sins or am I to believe that you honestly thought that a shower would protect you from getting AIDS? I as a woman have a problem with the fact that you have deliberately put your four wives at risk of contracting this dread disease, did you not think about them and your family? I have a further problem with the fact that now that you are the newly elected president of the ANC you are stating loud and clear that the ANC structures should actively take part in the fight against the disease. How can I believe or trust what you say?

I have a problem with the fact that you say that you want your day in court yet when the NPA tried to get documents from overseas, you did everything in your power to stop them and in fact to slow down the whole process. If you have nothing to hide why not speed up the process and clear your name? This way you would be able to hold your head high and look everyone in the eye as a proven innocent person.

I have a problem with the fact that you are calling for a united ANC yet you have been the reason the ANC is now a split party, to request that the party repair the rift is asking a bit much after the event. I have a problem Mr Zuma that on the eve of you becoming the new President of the ANC you are still tiredly calling for your machine gun, I was hoping you would be standing for a peaceful and united South Africa.

I have a problem with the fact that you have openly spoken out about gays and in fact have said you would strike them down, how could I trust such a biased person?

I have a problem with the fact that you have never been a strong proponent of the female gender, yet here you are screaming out the fact that you now want a fifty percent female participation in the party, how the hell can we believe you!

You see Mr. Zuma, the President that I want, must be someone that I can look up to, respect and trust, someone that will fight for me no matter what, whether I be a woman or a man, or someone suffering from AIDS, or someone that has other sexual preferences, or someone of another race, colour or religion or rich or poor.

I want you, as my President, to be my champion no matter what. I want someone that I can trust, believe in and rely on and unfortunately Mr Zuma you are not that person.
    Spot on

Talking

If you run a tracert on zoopy.com, you'll see that Zoopy.com is hosted locally...

But hopefully you can see the above
    Last edited by jct; 22-12-2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: just because

Thanks

also, he critisizes mbeki, stuff like his queit diplomancy on zimbabwe....
    after he wins he says: oh, my friend brother and comrade

and also says he is going to keep the silence on zim wtf
    Last edited by boramk; 22-12-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jct View Post
    If you run a tracert on zoopy.com, you'll see that Zoopy.com is hosted locally...

But hopefully you can see the above
    oh, lol, just saw the .com and thought otherwisw

Jaaa next year's going to be an interesting one ...

Very interesting...

Th next year is going to be more of the same propaganda bull***** that we have come to expect of the ANC, only this time it is not going to be of the "intellectual" kind, but more of the nonsensical we are for the poor and downtrodden whilst lining our own pockets kind.

Oh, hold on, nothing will have changed...........

Mae the new idiots appointed to the cabinet after the inevitable reshuffle will be more competent?

OK. I don't really believe that either
    You only get one chance to piss off a client. After that they are an ex client ...