Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread

moms

@AfriMan international speeds looking great on my end with openserve as I can stream IPTV, Cinema HD, Kodi and Cyberflix all with RD awesome work from the team
@skylink I watched a 7gb copy of "Playing with Fire" with the family on CyberFlix with Real Debrid and no buffering, also was watching 2gb episodes for series, working like a charm.

Cav5034

Well, I hate to be that guy... Still no response from ticket requesting a refund for the cable break in Summerstrand over Dec/Jan. Other than that no complaints...

willsotaku

Any issues in Highveld Centurion currently with MFN? had my Afrihost connection drop twice today due to loosing its DHCP Address for about 10mins the first time and 4mins the 2nd time.

wingnut771

Executive Member
Well, I hate to be that guy... Still no response from ticket requesting a refund for the cable break in Summerstrand over Dec/Jan. Other than that no complaints...
think you've got more chance squeezing blood out of a stone.

luckystrike

Hello,

Do you still have a specific problem in Lynnwood Pretoria on frogfoots network?

Frogfoot said yesterday's problems been resolved. But I still don't have any internet access. I do get a IP address from DHCP but no internet.

I friend of mine has the same problem in Lynnwood on frogfoot and afrihost

Thanks

Seeyou

Expert Member
Anyone notice there are about 4 extra hops to London all of a sudden on Warp / Warp Plus? Seems to be going through Colt now for some reason.

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
Hello,

Do you still have a specific problem in Lynnwood Pretoria on frogfoots network?

Frogfoot said yesterday's problems been resolved. But I still don't have any internet access. I do get a IP address from DHCP but no internet.

I friend of mine has the same problem in Lynnwood on frogfoot and afrihost

Thanks
I believe Frogfoot had some issues over the past few days and had to roll back some major network changes. They are busy working on this and I am sure things will stabilise shortly.

I am on leave right now, but if it continues I will definitely make some noise of behalf of the forumites here and get some answers :(

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
What has changed with Afrihost Pure Fibre and Openserve? My browsing is noticeably snappier than I've seen it before. Did a local test and the latency is lower than I've ever seen for Openserve in PE:

Orbiter

Having issues in Wilropark on Vuma. No connection even though the ONT lights look fine.

Anyone else? Afrihost support is closed.