Status
Not open for further replies.

under_sky

Expert Member
Off topic: Does the speedtest button on you controller work?
Can confirm that the speedtest doesnt work there when i use the MSS of 1436 but normal beta.speedtest.net works now and all sites. Bit of a pity

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Hi PBCool,

I logged this with support Thursday morning. Was advised it is a Vumatel problem. Called to follow up on Friday afternoon. Support advised me that they will ask Vuma to investigate, but would be late Friday evening or Saturday morning. Shortly after this call I got a text message from Vuma.

Called midday and Support said they'd follow up with Vuma and call me back. Nada.

Two points of observation from a frustrated customer:

1. I got the impression that if I had not called Friday, Vumatel would not have been contacted.
2. Support, so far, are quite underwhelming in keeping me up to date and/or calling me back as I recall being promised.

First impressions of CISP Support is unfortunately probably a 2.5/5.

So while this may well be out of your hands, it is the small, simple things that would give a little heart to your customer.

Regards,
McT
Do you have a ticket number for me to investigate?

Spartaniz

Expert Member
My internet went down around 30 minutes ago. Tried rebooting all hardware to no avail. Northriding area- on Vumatel.

EDIT: back online but slow A.F.

Last edited:

djsadie

@PBCool - any known issues on Vuma Aerial in North Riding currently?

Speeds are unbearably slow. ONT rebooted already. And your support desk already closed...

No issues noted on your website.

Thanks.

Last edited:

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
@PBCool - any known issues on Vuma Aerial in North Riding currently?

Speeds are unbearably slow. ONT rebooted already. And your support desk already closed...

No issues noted on your website.

Thanks.
Please also PM me your IP

Bedford

PM with IP sent. Speedtest to CI doesn't go more than 2Mbps down, but up seems ok at 200)
Latency +15ms
That is the exact speed i am getting. Wont break past 2mps down, but up is okish, with the latency +15ms. Try do an MTR test, the packet loss is horrid

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Yeah Vumatel have confirmed they are running on a backup link.

djsadie

Yeah Vumatel have confirmed they are running on a backup link.
Thanks. Assuming then that Vumatel will have to attend and resolve.

The question is when? I foresee a number of p*ssed off clients... Including my two neighbours on CI.

Status
Not open for further replies.