Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg27

Thanks. Assuming then that Vumatel will have to attend and resolve.

The question is when? I foresee a number of p*ssed off clients... Including my two neighbours on CI.
Indeed I thought they had new capacity installed via an additional link, has it been done yet?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Thanks. Assuming then that Vumatel will have to attend and resolve.

The question is when? I foresee a number of p*ssed off clients... Including my two neighbours on CI.
Yeah of course, it will affect everyone in the area.

Bedford

i see my line is still broken this morning... Wonder when they will get it back up and running

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Yeap waiting on an update from Vumatel, did either of you receive comms from Vumatel?

djsadie

Yeap waiting on an update from Vumatel, did either of you receive comms from Vumatel?
Nothing from Vuma. Their Twitter site is quiet too.

Please update your support team on the issue. I logged a ticket last night and this morning your support came back and indicated that my line is fine... With the standard question whether I ran the speed test whilst being plugged in with cable ��

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Nothing from Vuma. Their Twitter site is quiet too.

Please update your support team on the issue. I logged a ticket last night and this morning your support came back and indicated that my line is fine... With the standard question whether I ran the speed test whilst being plugged in with cable ��
Yeah unfortunately we haven't received official comms either which is why the support channel doesn't work as it should.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Apparently the Northriding thing has been resolved. Please test and let me know?

Spartaniz

Expert Member
Using MyBroadband Speedtest:

Ping: 4ms
Download: 89.96Mbps
Upload: 89.92Mbps

Using Speedtest.net (Local)

Ping: 3ms
Download: 90.87Mbps
Upload: 93.08Mbps

Using Speedtest.net (London)

Ping: 164ms
Download: 59.27Mbps
Upload: 22.86Mbps

Using Speedtest.net (Miami)

Ping: 263ms
Download: 47.28Mbps
Upload: 0.88Mbps

Using Speedtest.net (California)

Ping: 308ms
Download: 12.14Mbps
Upload: 0.76Mbps

Using Fast.com

Download: 6.8Mbps

EveDawg

Vumatel trenched Edgemead, Cape Town - latency gone up by between 30 to 40+ ms both local and international noticed since early this morning - anyone else?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Vumatel trenched Edgemead, Cape Town - latency gone up by between 30 to 40+ ms both local and international noticed since early this morning - anyone else?
No known issues, do you have an MTR?

Quattro!

Internet connection has been frustrating today. I randomly get disconnected, then the connection just come back. Disconnected my preferred wifi router and connected the router supplied by Cool Ideas still having the same problem. I am on SADV.

nivek

Executive Member
Internet connection has been frustrating today. I randomly get disconnected, then the connection just come back. Disconnected my preferred wifi router and connected the router supplied by Cool Ideas still having the same problem. I am on SADV.
Same story
Also on SADV.. up and down every 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.