Status
Not open for further replies.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
samsung galaxy tab (sm-p555) almost sitting next to the router. running android 6.0.1
uktvnow watching sky sports

for a 100/100 line it hasn't been a great experience

edit - earlier i tried to stream from pc running debian sid on kodi (hdmania) also sky sports.it was also buffer buffer buffer.
Watching sky sports etc are you using an international proxy?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
not directly.

as in the service i was using may have been. but my pc did not have a proxy active.
Yeah so you are relaying traffic like a proxy would, which then adds another dynamic to the performance of the stream. Is the proxy host in UK I imagine?

Last edited:

milomak

Honorary Master
Yeah so you are relaying traffic like a proxy would, which then adds another dynamic to the performance of the stream. Is the proxy host in UK I imagine?
i don't know but i imagine it to be somewhere like russia

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
i don't know but i imagine it to be somewhere like russia
So better to signup for a service which has landing in London, you can usually choose this with any decent proxy/VPN procider.

Spartaniz

Expert Member
Hi PBCool

For the last few days I cannot open hulu.com. Ive tried using numerous browsers and various devices. Ive tried using different DNS' and all fail. Please assist?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Hi PBCool

For the last few days I cannot open hulu.com. Ive tried using numerous browsers and various devices. Ive tried using different DNS' and all fail. Please assist?
Drop me a PM with your account details and IP. Are you using a proxy or VPN maybe?

andycol500

Hi PBCool

I guarantee this wont be related to cool Ideas, all the "dns" providers are having an issue with hulu at the moment, the only guys who managed to fix it was smartdnsproxy, and they only fixed it yesterday.

mugikhan

@PBCool Just want to know if you were able to escalate my request to get installed? I sent my details via pm yesterday

Spartaniz

Expert Member
I guarantee this wont be related to cool Ideas, all the "dns" providers are having an issue with hulu at the moment, the only guys who managed to fix it was smartdnsproxy, and they only fixed it yesterday.
I appreciate your input, but you're wrong- I've tried different dns services (including CISPs default dns, google dns and then other private dns') on my CISP connection and all of them fail. I can access Hulu using my cellphone; thus it must be linked to my line. Maybe my ip is being blocked. PBCool, I've sent you my info via PM.

ajan

I appreciate your input, but you're wrong- I've tried different dns services (including CISPs default dns, google dns and then other private dns') on my CISP connection and all of them fail. I can access Hulu using my cellphone; thus it must be linked to my line. Maybe my ip is being blocked. PBCool, I've sent you my info via PM.
Have you tried flushing dns when you tested each dns?

requiem

Expert Member
#COOL-20170831-33690 - was promised a reply on friday, then promised a reply on monday, then promised a reply yesterday.

Still no updates.

This has been going on for weeks now.

mystic007

Yeah we are seeing some erratic performance on the aerial network, we have engaged with Vumatel regarding it. There is a scheduled change in the next few days I believe.
I am getting poor streaming performance again tonight.

@PBCool any idea when this will be sorted out?

Status
Not open for further replies.