Status
Not open for further replies.

Looney

Expert Member
I’m really sorry for the pain they have caused you. I don’t mean to sound like a dick because this is not directed at you. But.

Omg, hahaha! And they want to launch a 1gbps product but can’t even get the basics right. HAHA! Absolutely useless bunch.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I’m really sorry for the pain they have caused you. I don’t mean to sound like a dick because this is not directed at you. But.

Omg, hahaha! And they want to launch a 1gbps product but can’t even get the basics right. HAHA! Absolutely useless bunch.
To be fair I've had almost flawless service from them for the last year.
The 1gb upgrade was a reflection of my faith in them...

semaphore

Honorary Master
So CI are you actually going to give us feedback on the issue or leave us in the dark for two days?

Neoprod

Honorary Master
About all I can do with a 100mbps connection at the moment is browse. Might as well still be on copper.

Some feedback and ETA on restoration to normal service would be nice.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
About all I can do with a 100mbps connection at the moment is browse. Might as well still be on copper.

Its better on copper. Trust me.

Zodiak

Yup.... time to switch ISP, tomorrow I'm gonna do proper research on options and move on, sick of this

ArtyLoop

Executive Member

Sorry to hear... I don't feel your pain though, but I could have if I stayed with this crap product.

Looney

Expert Member
It’s so bad that I’m spending an additional R1500 to get rid of CISP. Can’t live like this.

Vernon

Expert Member
I was wondering why my streaming went to dog **** since yesterday. I come on here and see that I'm not alone.

Looney

Expert Member
FINE! It’s like the universe is trying to tell me something...

Give up on streaming and fsck the wife the rest of the night.

Meh.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
FINE! It’s like the universe is trying to tell me something...

Give up on streaming and fsck the wife the rest of the night.

Meh.
The universe is telling you the same thing it told me
"Get rid of the FTTH, and go back to Telkom ADSL"

WickedMONK3Y

I’ll never go back to copper. Most copper is dogshit but when fibre goes haywire it goes haywire properly but I’d rather have my disconnecting 200mb than go back to a Telkom MSAN that has a heart attack when the old lady across the road burps. And to be fair the fibre guys fix things quick unless it’s the providers in Cape Town. I’d rather have 3 day fibre fix than the 3 weeks my dad has been waiting to have telkom fix his copper and it wasn’t even stolen. Load shedding broke the exchange properly. I’m patient because I know what it’s like trying to get spares from suppliers in a Sunday and maybe they just need to wait for the part. Their communication skills and customer handling need a little work and their support guys need a dash of speed but I’d take all this any day over telkom lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.