twr

Expert Member
Discovery Insure: You received R 114.17 cash back on your vehicle premium for driving less in May which will be paid with your monthly fuel cash back. Auth FSP

Hmm not paid yet but fuel reward was paid..

Your monthly Vitalitydrive fuel reward is R414.50. Remember to fill up at BP or Shell to maximise your rewards. Fuel limits, T & C's apply. Visit www.discovery.co.za. Discovery Insure

Your monthly Vitalitydrive fuel reward is R294.50. Remember to fill up at BP or Shell to maximise your rewards. Fuel limits, T & C's apply. Visit www.discovery.co.za. Discovery Insure
I also got an SMS to say I got paid R143 for driving less,is said it was paid together with my fuel cash back which wasn't,
Also I got R750 back for last month,they must have used the average fuel again because I only spent about R300 on fuel

twr

Expert Member
Didnt they say from July? Not sure tho
Oh sorry I didn't read properly, good question, I drive over 100 last Week so I didn't receive there but this week it will be less , good question I also want to know,

ies87

Oh sorry I didn't read properly, good question, I drive over 100 last Week so I didn't receive there but this week it will be less , good question I also want to know,
I called them and they said the goal would update to achieved by Monday. Their system manually allocates goals to those who haven't driven 100km. About 30min after the call my goal updated.

twr

Expert Member
I called them and they said the goal would update to achieved by Monday. Their system manually allocates goals to those who haven't driven 100km. About 30min after the call my goal updated.
Thanks so they said the drive less than 100km is still on? Will it continue till July?

Charlesjjm

Can anyone tell me when the drive goal for non-100km weeks gets awarded? I’ve been managing 100km weeks but last week I didn’t. Discovery did confirm that they’re still awarding goals as long as trips are 4 or 5 stars but my goal for last week remains unachieved...
Usually on Saturday, but last week I only got it on Sunday. Just check that every trip us 4 or 5 star. If there is even 1 3 star or less trip then you won't get anything.

ies87

Usually on Saturday, but last week I only got it on Sunday. Just check that every trip us 4 or 5 star. If there is even 1 3 star or less trip then you won't get anything.
Thanks, was just a bit nervous as it affects my iPhone benefit. But I’m sorted, goal updated earlier today...

BigBear

Expert Member
I also got an SMS to say I got paid R143 for driving less,is said it was paid together with my fuel cash back which wasn't,
Also I got R750 back for last month,they must have used the average fuel again because I only spent about R300 on fuel

FNB :) R114.17 paid @ Eft. Ref.Insurecash 16 Jun 06:00

Came through now..

twr

Expert Member
FNB :) R114.17 paid @ Eft. Ref.Insurecash 16 Jun 06:00

Came through now..
Mine came.through last night,

Still wondering why they paid me average fuel spend.l again for may tho they said it was only for April, oh well happy days

twr

Expert Member
Anyone elses. Driving scoreboard on the insure app down to 7? I know it's the beginning of the month but it's starts on what you were on last monty case was 835 and then drops during the month if U drive bad etc

Charlesjjm

Anyone elses. Driving scoreboard on the insure app down to 7? I know it's the beginning of the month but it's starts on what you were on last monty case was 835 and then drops during the month if U drive bad etc
Nope. Mine seems to be fine.

Reactions: twr

Koosvanwyk

I see the fuel cash back is back to being calculated on actual spend as opposed to average

twr

Expert Member
I see the fuel cash back is back to being calculated on actual spend as opposed to average
Yip and my DQ points is completely messed, I changed my car and got a new DQ tracker but somehow things are messed and barely got an DQ points

rsa-ace

Yip and my DQ points is completely messed, I changed my car and got a new DQ tracker but somehow things are messed and barely got an DQ points
I have the same problem. It registered no points for my actual driving behaviour. Only for the claims free, eyegym etc.

amabacha

The ‘personalised drive goal’ launches tomorrow as part of the new enhanced Vitality Active Rewards

a0f2114ff76e17ccf2a0c185b8691765.jpg

twr

Expert Member
I don't see any changes for the personalised driving goal?

twr

Expert Member
According to vitality,I just queried regarding the new driving goal, they said it hasn't gone live as yet and are working on that