Do you use cloud storage to back up your data?

Do you use cloud storage to back up your data?

• Yes

Votes: 88 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 31.3%

• Total voters

Hemps

Executive Member
4tb WD MyCloud , 1TB Onedrive business, 15GB google account.

zizo911

Executive Member
Yes I do... for everything. I even put the school on an online backup using Google drive.

demonweare

All of my personal life – desktop and phone – is kept on Google Drive, which affords me amazing peace of mind!

I'm in the process of syncing all my work stuff onto Office 365, just because of how well it integrates with the Office desktop apps. If Microsoft would only add Google Drive as a storage service now...

HunterGR

Expert Member
Onedrive & Google drive for personal stuff.

Veeam backup and replication onto Azure for business needs.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Personal docs, photos, etc on OneDrive. All my personal systems are also imaged with Acronis Backup 12.5.

Company stuff is protected with Acronis Data Cloud, their cloud-based platform that supports local, cloud, and hybrid storage. Includes images of important physical and virtual servers. This is serious software for those serious about data protection. Milspec encryption and AI-based anti-ransomware included. Not the cheapest, but when it comes to backups and restores we've got to be sure the stuff works. It does.

Last edited:

Bernie

Expert Member
Yes, Backblaze and B2. Have some stuff on Amazon glacier but don't use it any more.