Feeler

Is R4200 reasonable for a second hand 55inch sansui FHD TV with mounting brackets?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • NO

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Price should be a bit lower.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

ngoni615

Just trying to find out information before i sell my stuff. I am relocating in November so got quite a few things i would like to sell. Not sure about the price though. The TV is second hand. Using universal remote and i have had it for around years. Working perfectly and comes with brackets.

Last edited:

WAslayer

Executive Member
Or are you taking too long to add additional posts here with the items....????

ngoni615

Okay, let me stop now before I get banned for spamming...
oh sorry. Just wanted to find out if my price for a 55 inch FHD sansui tv with mounting brackets is reasonable (r4200) and it not what would be considered fair

WAslayer

Executive Member
Depending on the age and condition and whether the TV stand is still present, it could be a little high.. TV mounting brackets are not worth much, so don't bargain on that for extra cash and not everyone mounts their TVs..

ngoni615

Depending on the age and condition and whether the TV stand is still present, it could be a little high.. TV mounting brackets are not worth much, so don't bargain on that for extra cash and not everyone mounts their TVs..
So you reckon r3500 would sell quickly? i have had the tv for 2 years and it is in great condition. no tv stand