FNB iPad 3 plans

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
imgres

/waits for phone to ring.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Phoned them today, was told I'd only be receiving mine next week - ordered it the morning they were released on the site. The woman on the phone sounded very flustered and told me that it was "very confusing" over there - to me it sounds like they don't really have a very efficient ordering system in place.

MaximusZA

I got a phone call on Monday for delivery but they shipped it to CT so now I wait for it to arrive back in Joburg... I was holding thumbs for a phone call today, but alas I wait still.

Jladan

Mine just arrived, now just have to wait for the SIM to be RICA'd. Had to hand over proof of residence. Wonder how long that will take?

The_Unnamed

WUD FTW
I just received an SMS saying that there is very high demand and they will notify me when they get more stock. :(

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Took mine to the Apple store today to get replaced for a dead pixel (yes I am that anal). Now I sit iPadless and wait :(

Must say the service so far has been very good.

pinkscorpio68

Mine just arrived, now just have to wait for the SIM to be RICA'd. Had to hand over proof of residence. Wonder how long that will take?
Go to your local cellular provider with the necessary docs, shouldn't take longer than 5 mins

jannievdberg

Ordered mine through FNB yesterday (32GB) and got told its out of stock, they cant say when they will receive more stock.....very excited, but I'd rather wait for the 32GB than taking the 16GB.