Sig_ZA

Connection is rocking since about an hour back. Constant disconnections and about a 2meg down speed.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
I see we actually had 10ms latency for nearly two hours this morning. I hope you gents were grateful for those 120 precious minutes

IMG_20201123_201802.jpg

JohnStarr

Expert Member
I am up, but did my daily restart of the ONT (my WiFi router gets switched off at night...a TP-Link) and then had to do a restart of the ONT again around 4:50PM. Given up logging calls with Vox to log calls with Frogfoot.
Download speeds are around 200Kbps on a 20Mb fibre line! I don't get anything faster usually until 10PM and I am gaming then anyways and don't download at night.

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
I am up, but did my daily restart of the ONT (my WiFi router gets switched off at night...a TP-Link) and then had to do a restart of the ONT again around 4:50PM. Given up logging calls with Vox to log calls with Frogfoot.
Download speeds are around 200Kbps on a 20Mb fibre line! I don't get anything faster usually until 10PM and I am gaming then anyways and don't download at night.
Good morning, could you please provide us with your Frogfoot Order Number starting with FRG?

Jason-ZA

My ping is back to 10ms again, since midnight last night :)

Anyone else seeing the same? Hoping it will last.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Good morning, could you please provide us with your Frogfoot Order Number starting with FRG?
Not sure what that will do to be honest. It's a daily thing. Start up my WiFi router (that I turn off at night) and then reset the ONT otherwise the Internet doesn't work.
You have swopped out the ONT, and also laid the responsibility on Vox who said it wasn't their issue.
It's just what I do now...I have become used to it.