Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Not sure what that will do to be honest. It's a daily thing. Start up my WiFi router (that I turn off at night) and then reset the ONT otherwise the Internet doesn't work.
You have swopped out the ONT, and also laid the responsibility on Vox who said it wasn't their issue.
It's just what I do now...I have become used to it.

Thank you for the information. Would you mind please providing us with your FRG Number in order for our team to investigate further?

CataclysmZA

Executive Member
Not sure what that will do to be honest. It's a daily thing. Start up my WiFi router (that I turn off at night) and then reset the ONT otherwise the Internet doesn't work.
You have swopped out the ONT, and also laid the responsibility on Vox who said it wasn't their issue.
It's just what I do now...I have become used to it.
When's the next episode of this saga coming? We saw a teaser of support from Frogfoot last week.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
When's the next episode of this saga coming? We saw a teaser of support from Frogfoot last week.
I never sent them anything. They replaced my ONT a couple of weeks ago as well as the cable from the ONT to my TP-Link. I still restart the ONT every morning after turning on the TP-Link.
The line has been stable and hasn't dropped, but it seems like the ONT freezes after any length of time where nothing happens on it like at night.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
...did a bit of downloading (I don't do much at the moment) and can't get close to the 20Mbps speed I should on my line. The line acts more like a 10Mbps fibre.