FSP Testimonials - Anyone here using them???

NetDude

Expert Member
Hey folks,

I hope there isn't a similar post elsewhere... A quick search didn't yield any results.

I have been reading newsletters from FSP Invest for a while. I'm thinking of subscribing to some of their services. I'm curious if anyone here uses their services?

Testimonials

czc

Honorary Master
If they're telling what shares to buy they could be fixing something?

hsmnel

I Have been using them for 2 years now. The Red hot penny share service and the forex trader. If you stick to the rules then you make money. ie my one share has gone up by 90% in 9 months and I recieved over R1000 in dividends so far. On the forex I have made money with their service but lost it all again when I tried to do my own thing. I have been to a few of their seminars and they run a very well and professional service and most of their recomendations are well researched. Pm me if you want to have a chat

NetDude

Expert Member
I Have been using them for 2 years now. The Red hot penny share service and the forex trader. If you stick to the rules then you make money. ie my one share has gone up by 90% in 9 months and I recieved over R1000 in dividends so far. On the forex I have made money with their service but lost it all again when I tried to do my own thing. I have been to a few of their seminars and they run a very well and professional service and most of their recomendations are well researched. Pm me if you want to have a chat

Thanks...!! I will certainly do that. I've been reading their newsletters on/off for about two years. I think it's time I put my money...

DJ...

Banned
Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Microcap stocks are thinly traded and pump and dump is a common scam in these markets. They're then claiming to be forex experts - well so is every other company out there. Are they brokers? No, not by the looks of things - yet they're providing advice. Not sure how legal this is. Then we have their index trackers, which will only serve to benefit them on the other side of your trades. You're dealing with a low-liquidity market so you risk being exposed to a single position for quite some time. You also run the risk of companies diluting stock to artificially create demand - they use these penny-stock punters to feed crap advice that looks good at first but will cost you big in the long term.

Personally I'd steer well clear...

hsmnel

@ DJ - Have you ever seen any of their reports. Please do not give comments if you have not. Let you give you a few examples:

1. ZEDER (ZED) is a BUY recommendation from FSP. This is what my broker BOE Personal Brokers have to say about ZEDER (market cap R3bn):
„h Valuation: Zeder¡¦s reported NAV stood at R3.15 at the end of February 2012. Following the recent Capevin restructuring announcement, our estimate for Zeder¡¦s NAV has increased to R3.36. This implies Zeder is currently trading at a 19% discount to NAV, the widest discount since 2009. We view this as an attractive entry point. It is clear from the graph below that Zeder¡¦s share price has lagged its recent spurt in NAV growth (driven by Capevin Holdings). We expect the share price to play catch up over the next few weeks.
„h Recommendation: Based on the attractive valuation and the reasonably good prospects for Zeder¡¦s underlying investments, we upgrade Zeder to BUY.

Go and do your own research on ANSYS, DRDGold, Coal of Africa etc..., You will see that these are well traded shares and companies with big market cap.

How do you explain that out of my 6 shares in my portfolio I have earned just in dividends over R1000 the past year.

czc

Honorary Master
I don't know, is R1000 in dividends a lot?

chrisc

Executive Member
R 1000 in dividends depends on the number of shares you own, and the dividend payout.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Hey folks,

I hope there isn't a similar post elsewhere... A quick search didn't yield any results.

I have been reading newsletters from FSP Invest for a while. I'm thinking of subscribing to some of their services. I'm curious if anyone here uses their services?

Testimonials

Go on,they are legit.

Please ignore DJ's post,it is totally incorrect.They sometimes comes across as spammers,but they're legit.

If it,s penny stocks you're after,i say go for it.Love them,love the high risk,loves even more the super returns.Blue chip is boring.

NetDude

Expert Member
Go on,they are legit.

Please ignore DJ's post,it is totally incorrect.They sometimes comes across as spammers,but they're legit.

If it,s penny stocks you're after,i say go for it.Love them,love the high risk,loves even more the super returns.Blue chip is boring.

Thanks guys for all your comments. I really dont wanna make silly mistakes. I am WELL AWARE that investing is about taking risk. I need to seriously "define" what my appetite is and ACT...

As they sometimes point out in their newsletters: "what they recommend is not for everyone." I'm not saying this to disrespect anyone. My view is almost similar to @JustAsk, Blue Chip is boring... :)

gc.vanas

Thanks guys for all your comments. I really dont wanna make silly mistakes. I am WELL AWARE that investing is about taking risk. I need to seriously "define" what my appetite is and ACT...

As they sometimes point out in their newsletters: "what they recommend is not for everyone." I'm not saying this to disrespect anyone. My view is almost similar to @JustAsk, Blue Chip is boring... :)

Hi NetDude, this year i'm in the same position as you and would like to know if you decided to go through with buying some of their services. Same as you I also couldn't find anything else besides this post.

NetDude

Expert Member
Hi NetDude, this year i'm in the same position as you and would like to know if you decided to go through with buying some of their services. Same as you I also couldn't find anything else besides this post.

Ok, I agree with guys who are saying that FSP are legit. They have made "lots" of money for me... I tried to be smart in some instances, e.g. Forex, and I paid a price... :)

Two services I use and have really seen benefits: unconventional millionaire and forex trading.

A few months ago they published a report of their "portfolios" performance over the last 10yrs. Pity I "misplaced" it, try searching for it. You will be impressed... I'm sure the skeptics will scrutinize that report and share with us if any claims are not true. :)

My advice, try one of their services for three months, get a demo account from a broker (I use GT247.com), start trading on a demo account. Evaluate after three months, if they've lost you money... STOP THE SERVICE.

All the best... PS. When it comes to "investing" everyone will have some + and - things to say, regardless of which service or type of investing you decide on. My HUMBLE advice: research, research, research... Only when you have convinced yourself that it's safe to proceed... Do so with caution.

PS. I'm not an expert... I only shared my experience... I hope that someone will benefit from it.

smncwabe

Hi @NetDude

I came across your prost about FSP Invest, did you eventually invest? How did that go for you? Any issues? Made money?

Regards

Ym8016

I know this is an old post but did anyone recently make use of Fsp invest? It seems that the same company offers Thenextsms.fspsecure.co.za, would just like to know if anyone had positive experiences with them.