South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Who do I contact to find out rollout dates in my section of Walmer?
New MTN prices were released today - https://www.mtn.co.za/everyday_serv...home/fibretothehome/Pages/MTN-supersonic.aspx
Not bad since its the same upload/download speed!
Installation fee is nice too - R619 for installation (15m of trenching included) and R380 for the device
Hello..anyone know when the fibre rollout in Pier Street in South End will be completed?
Lucky you!!Soon... they are finishing up an area at a time. Reckon within 2 weeks.
Not lucky me... my area's project is on HOLD !!!Lucky you!!
Im patiently waiting in Hilltop Road.
Not lucky me... my area's project is on HOLD !!!
Does anyone know if there's fibre in Springfield Road Charlo? Because someone dug up our pavement and I don't know who. Also, I checked telkom and MTNs coverage map but I'm not covered
Much happier today... Telkom coverage maps have been updated and... TADA!!! My area is about to start!
View attachment 375187
Still nothing down Mowbray street Newton Park FML
Much happier today... Telkom coverage maps have been updated and... TADA!!! My area is about to start!
View attachment 375187
My bit of Water Rd is no longer in the planned area. Wtf. Guess it's MTN for me then.
That sucks!