Kavi P

LOL, I managed to cancel my service with them. Even got an email confirming so and I get debited this month!
You think that's bad. I cancelled with them April/May 2021, returned the modem, spoke to their consultant to make sure there weren't any outstanding funds owed. I was assured I didn't owe them anything. I even logged in to the portal to and everything showed that I didn't owe them anything. Then, 8 months later, my account gets debited. This is the worst ISP in the country. I never thought anyone would know Telkom off their perch but Supersonic have

Singhms

You think that's bad. I cancelled with them April/May 2021, returned the modem, spoke to their consultant to make sure there weren't any outstanding funds owed. I was assured I didn't owe them anything. I even logged in to the portal to and everything showed that I didn't owe them anything. Then, 8 months later, my account gets debited. This is the worst ISP in the country. I never thought anyone would know Telkom off their perch but Supersonic have
Not good at all, did you manage to get your money back eventually?