d0b33
Honorary Master
If you're disappointed I'll reimburse you via EFT.
If I order butlers and disappointed that I've not had my full does that still count? if so I'll take up your offer come Monday.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
If you're disappointed I'll reimburse you via EFT.
If I order butlers and disappointed that I've not had my full does that still count? if so I'll take up your offer come Monday.
![]()
Oh well... was worth a shot.
...reimburse via EFT...do you work for butlers? lol that's what I call customer satisfaction.

Yea, I noticed thatLol, no I don't. It's quite funny though - in the past I've been accused of working for Samsung, Audi, MWEB, and now Butler's.![]()
Pizza hut opened in Montana, PTA. Will be trying it this friday
Lol, no I don't. It's quite funny though - in the past I've been accused of working for Samsung, Audi, MWEB, and now Butler's.![]()
Just thrown my Domino's Epic Peperoni Deluxe away, most disgusting pizza ever.
No pics?
Romans still trumps everything else out there.
In terms of?
Romans still trumps everything else out there.
Taste, variety, price ....list goes on.
Pizza hut opened in Montana, PTA. Will be trying it this friday
I haven't had Roman's but have seen plenty of pics. If you're talking about good value fast food American style pizza, you're probably right. But everything else? No...