Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Oh well... was worth a shot.

...reimburse via EFT :D ...do you work for butlers? lol that's what I call customer satisfaction.
 
Oh well... was worth a shot.

...reimburse via EFT :D ...do you work for butlers? lol that's what I call customer satisfaction.

Lol, no I don't. It's quite funny though - in the past I've been accused of working for Samsung, Audi, MWEB, and now Butler's. :D
 
I could not resist the new Debonairs promo, the Mediterranean was surprisingly decent, the salami meh.
11142273_437581409755259_338198670_n.jpg

Also I do have a nasty thing for the chicken triple decker, so wrong but so good.

Lol, no I don't. It's quite funny though - in the past I've been accused of working for Samsung, Audi, MWEB, and now Butler's. :D
Yea, I noticed that :D
 
Just thrown my Domino's Epic Peperoni Deluxe away, most disgusting pizza ever.
 
I haven't had Roman's but have seen plenty of pics. If you're talking about good value fast food American style pizza, you're probably right. But everything else? No...

There's 4 types of pizza:
-Homemade
-PnP or supermarket
-Local Italian pizzeria
-Franchise

Franchise is the most accessible and hence provides the best litmus test for a good pizza.

Thus Romans trumps the others.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X