• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Please Rate Cool Ideas

Rate Cool Ideas, based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

• Excellent

Votes: 176 76.5%
  • Good

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Average

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Cool Ideas based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Cool Ideas does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

DERoestorf

The only problem I have ever had with Cool Ideas is Twitch Streaming, seems to be a fault with my router, but other than that, I cannot fault them on anything.

In general I have been extremely happy with Cool Ideas. My only gripe is when I've had to use their customer service department I find them pretty useless. Thankfully it doesn't break often.

StoneCold

Expert Member
As a recent, new customer, I'm pretty stoked with their service. A tad on the expensive side via Openserve, but don't regret signing up with them. Downloads, streaming etc, going like a boeing :cool:

DanDango

Executive Member
Visited my brother in July he is with Cool Ideas. Download 300gb steam games without slow down his Fornite ingame experience.

sand_man

Honorary Master
I'd rank their service and product as excellent. Having a director on the forum has major perks. Dealing with their call centre, from what I've heard, isn't always a seamless experience.

Eniigma

Expert Member
4.5/5 for me. Nudging on 5/5 but had a few minor issues that stop me from giving 5/5. All where resolved quickly and professionally.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Excellent service all round. Not a single glitch or complaint with their service.

Had endless issues with Afrihost and decided to switch. You get exactly what you pay for and it all just works. These guys are amazing. Their support and customer service is really good from the minimal interaction I had with them.