mercurial
MyBB Legend
No, you wont!
There is simply NO going back to ICS and GB if you are used to JB.
NO way.
Agreed.
/revokes linkinpark's man card
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No, you wont!
There is simply NO going back to ICS and GB if you are used to JB.
NO way.
Agreed.
/revokes linkinpark's man card![]()
I went through that yesterday! Random bootloop, and my nandroid backup was corrupt. But i'm back on LS8, if it happens again im going back to ICS
It cant be that long till we get another official JB firmware
It cant be that long till we get another official JB firmware
It's actually a bit weird, as the official Spain and China JB ROMs got released - and then absolute silence.
Not sure if Samsung has stopped the rollout to promote the Galaxy S2 Plus (a.k.a. budget S2), but I'm very happy with the Spain JB ROM, until we get the XFA ROM.
What's really the difference between using the Spanish or SA rom? Spanish rom seems to operate exactly like it should to me, I'm not going to even bother moving to XFA/XFC when it does come out.
Have just (at last ....) downloaded the official Spanish ROM from SamMobile via Hotfile, but I had many false starts and other download issues, therefore I am not very confident about this file.
Can someone please publish the MD5 checksum for the 541MByte ZIP file and confirm that there are only two files inside the ZIP archive?
Mine is 567.6MB. Filename is I9100XWLS8_I9100FOPLS3_FOP.zip. MD5 checksum is ffa7098802efab69058db21fe253402f.
Two files in the zip:
I9100XWLS8_I9100XXLS8_I9100FOPLS3_HOME.tar.md5
SS_DL.dll
I have installed the Spainish ROM. Now my phone does not pick up an internet connection. The data network mode is activated but still nothing. I am with MTN. Any help please?
Nice...
Can you provide a total list of all the apps you have installed? Use ShareMyApp to automake a list for you.
Also screen brightness?
Thanks