Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, since slim stable 1 I can't download certain apps from the playstore, like maps, adobe reader, etc. It says device not supported.

Any ideas how to fix it?
 
Hey guys, since slim stable 1 I can't download certain apps from the playstore, like maps, adobe reader, etc. It says device not supported.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Go through the DPI changing process. Basically you need to reset DPI to 240, reboot, clear Play data, open Play, then reset DPI (if you want).
 
Funny, I don't have these problems. Guess i am lucky. Swiftkey is worth every cent I paid for it! Maybe update to the lates Swiftkey - it includes swype.

So nice to Swype, sorry Flow, in Afrikaans and English at the same time.

I love SwiftKey. :love:
 
Damn. I noticed the SK update but never bothered to check what changed.

Thank goodness for this thread otherwise I would still be tapping away. Now switching to swype.
 
Hey guys, since slim stable 1 I can't download certain apps from the playstore, like maps, adobe reader, etc. It says device not supported.

Any ideas how to fix it?

As Raitlin mentioned. But there is a procedure in the ROM itself.
 
Cleared cache on SwiftKey and it seems to be much better now. Thank goodness, because I can't imagine using another keyboard!
 
Guys. My S2 got stuck on the bootscreen. I wiped and reflashed neatrom 4.3, and restored my apps and settings using TB. However my settings widget (if you use easy mode homescreen) is now missing.
help.
 
I see the official Jelly Bean ROM is slowly but surely making it's way round the world....and it looks like there is a new PDA?

Jellybeanchange_zps50d011ca.jpg
 
Hey guys. I suddenly seem to have a hardware issue where my screen flickers a lot (especially when the phone is cold). Restored to factory settings and updated my RR ROM today, still flickering.

I am on Vodacom contract, about 11 months into it. Does anyone know how long the warranty of the phone is?

And then...what is the fastest way to get a USB jig to remove the yellow triangle? Just afraid the warranty is 1 year and ebay could take it's time...
 
You don't need a jig, just use "Triangle Away" and uninstall the app afterwards?

Thanks! Strangely didn't know about that, works like a charm.

Just have to download stock firmware later and flash that and will see if a Vodashop is open tomorrow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X