Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say R2500 would be a good price. R2800 if it comes with some accessories (car charger, dash kit, extra battery, etc).
 
Hehe... you are keen on the HTC One? Or is it Nexus 4?

Nexus 4 is the most likely. I don't think that I have the patience to wait for the One :)
The One will also be more mainstream i.e. available, while the Nexus 4 is considerably more exclusive. I quite like that.

Anyway, it will be two S2's that I will be selling. Both are extremely mint, one has only been used for six months. Time to post another ad :)
 
:) Getting my car kit tomorrow.

Screenshot_2013-03-27-17-44-08.png
 
Nexus 4 is the most likely.

Anyway, it will be two S2's that I will be selling. Both are extremely mint, one has only been used for six months. Time to post another ad :)

Nice! The Nexus 4 must be the first LG phone I have ever considered in my life. :D

However, if I had to choose a phone now, it would be the Galaxy 4.

Love the extra sensors for heart rate, etc. :)

*You sure you wanna sell both? If you don't have insurance on Nexus 4, that is your insurance.
 
Nice! The Nexus 4 must be the first LG phone I have ever considered in my life. :D

That makes two of us :)

However, if I had to choose a phone now, it would be the Galaxy S4.

Fixed ;) unless the Nexus 4 is what you meant? :p

Love the extra sensors for heart rate, etc. :)

The S-Health feature is pretty cool. Will be interesting to see Apple copy it.

*You sure you wanna sell both? If you don't have insurance on Nexus 4, that is your insurance.

I thought of that... But I'm willing to take the chance. I have taken really good care of my S2 and it is insured. I could always just insure the Nexus 4 for the value, and replace it should something happen- cost price is a magical thing.
 
I thought of that... But I'm willing to take the chance. I have taken really good care of my S2 and it is insured. I could always just insure the Nexus 4 for the value, and replace it should something happen- cost price is a magical thing.

Then just insure the Nexus 4 and get more cash.

I'm gonna stay with my S2, as the features I thought were missing with Gingerbread and ICS on the S2, Samsung went and added/fixed it all. :love:

That's also why I got the extended battery and cardock, as I realised this is the perfect phone for my needs.

I honestly don't know what I would do with a new phone right now.

Call me old skool, or just happy that I could stop reading review after review to hunt for my next phone. :)
 
Then just insure the Nexus 4 and get more cash.

Will probably do this.

That's also why I got the extended battery and cardock, as I realised this is the perfect phone for my needs.

I honestly don't know what I would do with a new phone right now.

Call me old skool, or just happy that I could stop reading review after review to hunt for my next phone. :)

I kind of see the Nexus 4 fulfilling this role for me. It just seems like the right formula for me, and ironically enough, has an Apple-esque appeal. I do love the simplicity and conformity of no SD card slot and the non-removable battery, along with vanilla Android as the base giving unlimited freedom.

Not that I hate my S2. On the contrary... :love:

But onto S2 matters- has anyone else tried out the PAC Rom? It is quite superb, and battery life is outstanding- I lost 1% over 8 hours last night (admittedly, while not being used).

I'll give it a few cycles to really gauge how good it is, and let you guys know.
 
I kind of see the Nexus 4 fulfilling this role for me.

Good for you!

I think we all find a phone that we just really like a lot and feel it is everything we want it to be.

Was madly in love with my iPhone 3G, but iTunes and the constant iOS updates killed it for me.

When I loaded the Samsung JellyBean ROM, that was my moment of absolute joy and happiness. ;)
 
has anyone else tried out the PAC Rom? It is quite superb, and battery life is outstanding- I lost 1% over 8 hours last night (admittedly, while not being used).

I loved PACman, but with the exception of per app colors that pac provides, I still prefer SLIMBEAM. Man I miss those colors...
 
Good for you!

I think we all find a phone that we just really like a lot and feel it is everything we want it to be.

Was madly in love with my iPhone 3G, but iTunes and the constant iOS updates killed it for me.

When I loaded the Samsung JellyBean ROM, that was my moment of absolute joy and happiness. ;)

Ah iTunes... one of the reasons why I can't keep the iPhone 5.
 
I loved PACman, but with the exception of per app colors that pac provides, I still prefer SLIMBEAM. Man I miss those colors...

PACman seems really solid to me, I was contemplating SlimBean initially. But from what I have seen, PACman is SlimBean with addons :)
 
Dunno if I have a personal hardware problem with my phone, but I'm not sure how everyone is still so happy with their S2's. My phone just doesn't feel as snappy as I would like it to be.
I for one cannot wait to upgrade soon, don't get me wrong I love the s2, and it has served me very well over the last 2 years, but it doesn't even come remotely close to competing with whats on the market today, and that's just the nature of the phone industry I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X