South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just got mine from MTN SandtonBeen waiting for friggen months!! (MTN 500 contract = R609)
NO-ONE at MTN will commit to the phone's availability or price, yet 2 people have managed to buy one?
Something doesn't add up... Does MTN have stock and some stores slyly slip them under the counter before launch, or what is going on here?
I guess i was one of the lucky ones to walk away with one from them from the mtn stores![]()
I honestly dont see why they are delaying the release. They know how demand the phone is yet they are still doing this.
I just ordered my case and protector. Will be using a desire hd pouch for a while till i get the S2 case
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MyBroadband Android App
Just ordered mine on a Talk 350 S with an extra 300MB data. Should reach me next week ......
Reading all this I can't help but think that Vodacom is once again shafting us all with the pricing and we are gladly taking it because we are all bleeding edge users. Like a bunch of lemmings.
I still got time to back out and buy a cheap BB.
Where did you order your case and protector from? I'm having second thoughts about SGP now...
Well done!! Hope you get your new phone soon.
I've decided to stick it out with my iPhone for a while, till the prices drop a bit.
Just think the pay-in prices are a bit insane at the mo.
Just got my SGS2 on a vodacom 315top up awesome phone by the way,whats the best place to order acc
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MyBroadband Android App
Can anyone that bought the phone from a local supplier (MTN/VC/CellC etc) please enter *#1234# on the dial screen. It should give you info for: PDA, PHONE, CSC.
I'd like to know what versions the different providers are running.
Also, whaat size internal storage are people getting - 16/32gb ? do you guys also get an 8gb micro mmc?
TiA
Cheers
D