Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone has been delivered to my out-laws house, so I will get to play with it tonight - after we put twins to bed :D
I was thinking of keeping the phone in a cut-off old sock in the mean time, until the case and film arrive. :p
 
LoL.....this is going to be the longest wait of your life :P I absoloutly couldnt wait to pick up mine :P

My phone has been delivered to my out-laws house, so I will get to play with it tonight - after we put twins to bed :D
I was thinking of keeping the phone in a cut-off old sock in the mean time, until the case and film arrive. :p
 
I'm going to order mine from SGPStore.com this evening.

Well, that store just probed me good. I ordered the thing, used my CC and then it said the transaction failed because it doesn't match the billing info or some nonsense, yet it still charged my credit card. Asking for a refund now...
 
Well, that store just probed me good. I ordered the thing, used my CC and then it said the transaction failed because it doesn't match the billing info or some nonsense, yet it still charged my credit card. Asking for a refund now...

Hectic dude. Let me know how it goes. Are you ordering the Ultra Silke case? Which type of postage are you using?
 
Well, that store just probed me good. I ordered the thing, used my CC and then it said the transaction failed because it doesn't match the billing info or some nonsense, yet it still charged my credit card. Asking for a refund now...

I had the same issue with the credit card. I hope it doesnt charge me because i tried more than once. I may need to contact them just in case.
 
They'll need to improve their support. They don't even send a confirmation email to state that the request/query I sent was received. That is basic, really.
 
It's a pity you are in CPT, we could have shipped ours together and get it here quicker.
 
Just picked up my Galaxy S2 from Vodacom Tygervalle on a Topup 315. Really excited to get this baby up and running too bad I have to wait until its charged first.
Must say I expected a bigger box, it was so tiny.
 
Just picked up my Galaxy S2 from Vodacom Tygervalle on a Topup 315. Really excited to get this baby up and running too bad I have to wait until its charged first.
Must say I expected a bigger box, it was so tiny.

I know. Wait until you feel the phone. It's super-duper light :eek: Feels like a feather. Literally.
 
Just picked up my Galaxy S2 from Vodacom Tygervalle on a Topup 315. Really excited to get this baby up and running too bad I have to wait until its charged first.
Must say I expected a bigger box, it was so tiny.

What was the pay in if I may ask ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MyBroadband Android App
 
Just got mine from MTN Sandton :) Been waiting for friggen months!! (MTN 500 contract = R609)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X