game@holic
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2011
- Messages
- 379
- Reaction score
- 34
Just picked up my upgrade Galaxy S2 from MTN. I am really excited. Cant wait to get home and start playing around with it.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just picked up my upgrade Galaxy S2 from MTN. I am really excited. Cant wait to get home and start playing around with it.
Just picked up my upgrade Galaxy S2 from MTN. I am really excited. Cant wait to get home and start playing around with it.
Just picked up my upgrade Galaxy S2 from MTN. I am really excited. Cant wait to get home and start playing around with it.
@ Droplet, glad to hear that the op went well, but jealous that you will have your phone soon as well.
Cost? What contract?sorry for the late reply guys.....Got it from gateway mtn as a contract upgrade
Well it will probably be different since the Galaxy SII is a new phone. I currently have a HTC phone that runs Amon-RA recovery, but it might not be compatible with the SII. We'll have to check out XDA to see what will work with it.
I doubt they wil do that. I'm sure you can get the original recovery and back that up somewhere, so that you can just re-install that later if need be. You can get that from the RUU ROM that the service providers will have.
I will do some more research before I root. I want to have a perfect backup before I do something that will void the warranty. I'm assuming the RUU ROM will be floating around on the internet somewhere.
business contract R285 a month pay in R2229
Seems like Vodacom has decided that they want to be the new Telkom : R2229 + (R285 X 24) = R9069!
And Virgin Mobile has valued the SGS2 for R6099....something is very wrong here.