droplet
Expert Member
Are you going to install a Custom ROM if so which one?
think i'll just root the phone. the touchwiz works just fine
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Are you going to install a Custom ROM if so which one?
Are you going to install a Custom ROM if so which one? I'm contemplating rooting my phone and installing the Villain Custom ROM but voiding the warranty is my biggest concern. You can flash the original ROM without a problem but resetting the custom ROM gauge (This tells you how many times the phone has been flashed or w/e) is another matter.
anyone received their SGP cases yet? If you guys got a free unwanted "Steinheil Crystal" Screen Protector with your case, I can purchase it from you... let me know.
I dont think mine is ever going to reach SA, ordered from gutkorea on ebay over a month ago and still nothing![]()
I ordered this one from tool_nerd.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260803031339
I like that SGP Neo Hybrid Silicone Case / Bumper for Galaxy S II i9100 [Dante Red] looks good.
This usb jig thingamajig, surely there's no reason to purchase that?
Surely the sgsii will be rootable via the key combinations? I dunno much about android, since I'm upgrading from my Nokia N97....
Cheers
D