As I said in an earlier post, I am not too phased about losing "Drive 'n Walk".
I find it to be clumsy, non-intuitive software. When I get a chance, I will look into getting a version of Google Nav to work with voice navigation.
Nope, checked the postbox today, and still no cover or jig
EDIT - How are you finding 2.3.4? Battery life better?
Anything you are not happy about with the ROM?
I am thinking of rather going straight to Cognition S2 v1.15.
Battery life is better, I get about a day and half with moderate use with Wifi permanently on but Wifi does eat battery still.
Cognition S2 and Villain ROM seems to be the most appealing for me. There is a very nice paid app called SetCPU for Root Users from the Android market, you can create profiles for different situation and feel its a must have for overclocking/underclocking.
Since I have flashed 2.3.4 all I need to do is Root and start playing around as it doesn't reset the phone.
For a stock Rooting Kernel go to this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1103399. This kernel includes Superuser, Busybox and CWM use this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1118693 (CWM only) If you only want CWM.
Hope this helps. Thank Swift-wp for mentioning the CWM thread to me. Many thanks man
Last edited: