Samsung Galaxy S3

Who needs all of this when you have an incredible police force? Singapore police just arrived to return my phone. In 24 hours, they matched their fingerprints, traced the phone, tracked them down and arrested the bastards. And hand delivered the phone to me. Wow! WOW WOW WOW!

Going to install lookout as soon as I can. Man am I relieved...

Nice! Snowball's change in hell here...
 
I have one of these gel cases. Does what it needs to do without spoiling the look of the phone.
 
Whatever you do, do NOT drop this phone. My dad dropped his this week and the whole top third of the screen glass is cracked now. He did have a cover on it, but no screen protector. Be careful!
 
A cover for this phone is a must have, without one the phone is very slippery. Also, I highly doubt a screen protector would help against the screen cracking.
 
I just received my SIII today :) It is true that a case is a must. Would a screen protector actually help?
 
The S3's durability has taken a significant step backwards from its S2 counterpart. Not sure what the thinking was there but it defies logic.
 
I just received my SIII today :) It is true that a case is a must. Would a screen protector actually help?

The screen is scratch proof, but yeah I guess it would help a little. It is not going to protect it from falls though.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X