South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Who needs all of this when you have an incredible police force? Singapore police just arrived to return my phone. In 24 hours, they matched their fingerprints, traced the phone, tracked them down and arrested the bastards. And hand delivered the phone to me. Wow! WOW WOW WOW!
Going to install lookout as soon as I can. Man am I relieved...
Anyone had an ota update on Vodacom?
I used these guys to replace my cracked screen.
Whats the best s3 case?
i've got a cygnett cover. Frosted plastic very thin, came with a screen protector very cool.
i've got a cygnett cover. Frosted plastic very thin, came with a screen protector very cool.
I just received my SIII todayIt is true that a case is a must. Would a screen protector actually help?
The screen is scratch proof, but yeah I guess it would help a little. It is not going to protect it from falls though.