SARS E-Filing 2019 OPEN!

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
You need to check your IT34. They cover themselves but saying payment is only due by end January.

sars.jpg

viron

Don't know why mine is taking so long filed on the 1st, I swear the guy that does mine is taking is time, was not selected for audit nor verification and when I phoned now I was 302 in the queue screw that will phone later again.

firephish

My 2019 filing:

2019/07/02 - filed via efiling
2019/07/02 - ITA34 not selected for verification/audit - first time for me!
2019/07/03 - SARS status = return assessed/refund due
2019/07/09 - Refund paid into account :)

GSRit01

Don't know why mine is taking so long filed on the 1st, I swear the guy that does mine is taking is time, was not selected for audit nor verification and when I phoned now I was 302 in the queue screw that will phone later again.

On the mobi app there is a call back option. I chose it and got called back in 10 minutes. Try it

viron

Received call now there is a hold on my account before they can release my funds, must visit a branch AGAIN to verify my details before they can release my refund, think it might be because of my new banking details.

They want original ID
Proof of address
1 Month bank statement
Bank confirmation letter

SIGH

flarkit

Executive Member
Submitted my return via eFiling on Saturday afternoon, received SMS from the bank this morning. That's pretty impressive, SARS.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Submitted my return via eFiling on Saturday afternoon, received SMS from the bank this morning. That's pretty impressive, SARS.
That's how it used to be for me.

This year I submitted on 02/07 and still waiting for my refund. SOA only updated today to reflect that it will be paid tomorrow.

I have NFI what's going on over there. That Zuma stooge couldn't have had as far-reaching impact as this...

Glads81

Update - Filled on 2 July, selected or verification. Uploaded all docs and more. Still no outcome on verification or refund date on SoA. And so we wait another day... Just frustrating that some have been selected for verification and have already been paid out :-(