SARS E-Filing 2019 OPEN!

Pufferfish94

Hey guys, first time efiller here.

On my Alan Gray Investments tax certificate under "Gross Local Dividends" it has the following note:
"Gross local dividends must be declared in your income tax return even though there is no SARS source code assigned to it. If you file your income tax return electronically, you will need to complete the income tax wizard upfront. The correct field for the 2018/2019 tax year can be found in the comprehensive guide to the ITR12 return for the 2019 tax year which is available on the SARS website, www.sars.gov.za."

I have no idea what to do with that information, any help?

esmile

Hey guys, first time efiller here.

On my Alan Gray Investments tax certificate under "Gross Local Dividends" it has the following note:
"Gross local dividends must be declared in your income tax return even though there is no SARS source code assigned to it. If you file your income tax return electronically, you will need to complete the income tax wizard upfront. The correct field for the 2018/2019 tax year can be found in the comprehensive guide to the ITR12 return for the 2019 tax year which is available on the SARS website, www.sars.gov.za."

I have no idea what to do with that information, any help?
If it's your first time, I'd suggest using something like TaxTim. It makes filing your tax returns super simple.

Half_Frog

Expert Member
Checked my SoA now and refund was processed 12/07/2019

Does it take a day or 2 to reflect

Solitude

Executive Member
I finally did mine and woohoo, I haven't been selected for audit or verification. Give me the moneys SARS.

TJeffery

Hi all,

My tax consultant said he received my completion letter today after the audit.
How long until I can expect my refund?

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Filed on Monday, paid today.

Got in there while there was still money up for grabs.

Glads81

Hi all,

My tax consultant said he received my completion letter today after the audit.
How long until I can expect my refund?

Your refund date is on your SoA. Your tax guy or gal can tell you what the date is. If you have login details you can see for yourself as well