SARS E-Filing 2019 OPEN!

Purply

Expert Member
Don't think I've ever had a year where I wasn't selected for assessment *sadpanda*

werny

Expert Member
I agree.
Efiling in 2 minute, great UI, Great Speed. IT34 runs in batches(One hour). Fully Automated payment system with double audit profiling. 3 - 7 Days payment system.
Yup, was painless and quick, I like the new layout and that it works on Chrome/Firefox.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but well done SARS.

Thor

Honorary Master
What do I fill in here,
2019-06-25_12-21-37.png

is this correct? (although I am employed for much longer that is the max this stupid thing allows.)

2019-06-25_12-26-08.png

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Would appear your company hasn't uploaded your IRP5 yet, that info is all pulled from that afaik.

Taariq404

Submitted this morning, not select for audit or verification - due for a refund. Still waiting for my notice of assessment.

SAguy

Expert Member
New system is great.
Just checking (because this seems too good to be true) - Is a negative amount for the "Calculated Result" money that they will refund to me? And if it's positive I owe them?

Reaper84

Expert Member
New system is great.
Just checking (because this seems too good to be true) - Is a negative amount for the "Calculated Result" money that they will refund to me? And if it's positive I owe them?
Yes. Negative means they owe you

SAguy

Expert Member
Housemate got her refund this morning.
Got the biggest refund I've ever gotten and I'm not selected for an audit.
Sadly though just "catch-up" money... been driving without a spare wheel for a month.

marco79

Expert Member
Got the biggest refund I've ever gotten and I'm not selected for an audit.
Sadly though just "catch-up" money... been driving without a spare wheel for a month.
A huge portion of my refund is going into vehicle maintenance.

SAguy

Expert Member
A huge portion of my refund is going into vehicle maintenance.
Yeah, imagine having a a big refund and having nothing that you "need" to do with it. A person can dream.
Bakkie needs a service next month as well.

aqua02

Will SARS send me a notification if I need to verify my banking details at a branch.

I changed my banking details.