ShowMax launches multi-user profiles feature

BBotha

Good move, but I have no comparable devices to watch this on my TV. Got a Roku player for Netflix as it is a lot cheaper than the Apple TV.

craiglotter

Great news. Still using Netflix though, but only because that is what runs on my xbox consoles.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Good move, but I have no comparable devices to watch this on my TV. Got a Roku player for Netflix as it is a lot cheaper than the Apple TV.

Same here. I can't understand their reluctance to roll out a Roku app.

Neo_X

Expert Member
I didn't know showmax did that. What sort of stuff are they cutting?
my spell check is awol - yup it is "C"ensor with a C

isnt that what the article is about :/ - eg being able to limit content for different profiles. i guess they will decide under which age group what content belongs , but still a step in the right direction.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
my spell check is awol - yup it is "C"ensor with a C

isnt that what the article is about :/ - eg being able to limit content for different profiles. i guess they will decide under which age group what content belongs , but still a step in the right direction.

I get you now. I like the idea of being able to set up a kids profile, with Netflix it stopped the kids from having to ask if they could watch something beforehand. I still keep an eye on what they're viewing all the same.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
20f1050ed427b0a96094383d51d69789.jpg