Skyworth Binge Android TV box

enerdude

Expert Member
Hi Guys I have tried 2 android gamepads on the box and both of them don't pair with the bluetooth. I go to settings add a bluetooth accessory and it does not find anything. Both are in pairing mode.

Am i doing something wrong or is it a problem with the firmware?
Is it just the gamepads that does not get detected or ANY bluetooth device? If so maybe the bluetooth is faulty?
I bought this gamepad and it works fine with the skyworth box.

sa-rab

Is it just the gamepads that does not get detected or ANY bluetooth device? If so maybe the bluetooth is faulty?
I bought this gamepad and it works fine with the skyworth box.
That's a good question because none of my blue tooth devices for eg my phone and laptop get picked up by the box. I am not sure if that is normal or not. Maybe the guys from Skyworth can answer that.

Skyworth Digital Support

Skyworth
Company Rep
That's a good question because none of my blue tooth devices for eg my phone and laptop get picked up by the box. I am not sure if that is normal or not. Maybe the guys from Skyworth can answer that.
The remote is Bluetooth, so if it is working then Bluetooth is working. Android TV does not support all Bluetooth devices and we do not and cannot test with all devices, but we would expect your phone to be picked up as it can be used as a remote over Bluetooth or wifi. There may be also incompatibilities between Bluetooth versions and implementations on various devices.

Our box supports Bluetooth V4.0.

STORMERSFAN

Haven't followed this thread for a few months since I bought smart TVs.. Is this box Netflix certified yet?

Zyk1

Expert Member
Also, is it Google certified?
Cant believe what we read on the internet nowdays

enerdude

Expert Member
Haven't followed this thread for a few months since I bought smart TVs.. Is this box Netflix certified yet?
Nope and chances are it won't if you look at skyworth support's comments.

Also, is it Google certified?
Cant believe what we read on the internet nowdays
It is google certified and has been from the beginning. You can install the latest version of dstv now to prove that

JohnnyL

Hi there does anyone out there know how do I set the language to remain in english permanently as the language keeps on changing.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Hi there does anyone out there know how do I set the language to remain in english permanently as the language keeps on changing.
Do you have an LG TV ?

Try switching off the HDMI CEC.

The same issue used to (does) affect the LIT

JohnnyL

Do you have an LG TV ?

Try switching off the HDMI CEC.

The same issue used to (does) affect the LIT
Hi there

Thanks for your reply

Yes I have a LG TV is this setting I need to change on the TV or the Android Box.