- Jul 17, 2018
There will be a changelog with the update. On a high level the changes are:can you maybe provide a changelog of all the updates and fixes since release.
There are a few things that were issues that were probably resolved by now?
(NTFS for example)
- NTFS write support is tricky unfortunately, and FAT32 write support is app dependant for some reason. It's one of the outstanding issues on the Pie update - we're looking into that.
- The unfortunate thing is Google have mandated we change the pairing key combination again, but we have refined the remote pairing process, so you can pair at any time without the pop-up screen now.
- The freezing in standby issue should be gone (though we guessed at the cause as we couldn't reproduce it).
- The slow response to voice commands should also be resolved - that was a Google library issue.
- You should now also be able to disable the LED on the unit as well.
- The Install wizard will now suggest apps from your Google history. The update will require a factory reset (automatically triggered when you update), this was unavoidable.