Telkom LIT Android media box - Tips/Tricks/Apps thread

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
post your findings and setup etc here please
So far only basic (default) setup. Using an Xbox 360 wireless controller which methinks is the biggest problem as these controllers are not properly supported by Android and Android TV. I want to get a Bluetooth controller or XB360 wired controller soon.

So far these games tested plays perfectly:
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 4
Crash Bandicoot
Tomb Raider 1

But this is at original crappy resolution and 4:3 ratio. I still want to tinker and improve res and change to 16:9 but for some reason the controller don't allow me to change menu options when a rom is loaded.

shearder

Just considering the effect it will have on my internet bandwidth ...
If it is of any consolation I run the 2 list many nights/days at the same time and there are phones etc also connecting because if you know kids EVERYTHING must be on. Long story short I have a 5mb/s wireless connection. Yeah it is very stable and constant but they work perfectly no issues.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Look for Telkom lit as a device in the Harmony app.

Edit: I see its named "Telkom Media Player" in my app.
Sweet thanks. I searched for Telkom, and it gave me model number TV-100 or something like that

Ecco

Executive Member
So far only basic (default) setup. Using an Xbox 360 wireless controller which methinks is the biggest problem as these controllers are not properly supported by Android and Android TV. I want to get a Bluetooth controller or XB360 wired controller soon.

So far these games tested plays perfectly:
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 4
Crash Bandicoot
Tomb Raider 1

But this is at original crappy resolution and 4:3 ratio. I still want to tinker and improve res and change to 16:9 but for some reason the controller don't allow me to change menu options when a rom is loaded.
I battled to find a good controller. XB360 controller is a bit pricey.

Also i want to connect 2 controllers - not sure if you have managed to do that - so you can play multiplayer games

Tinuva

The Magician
Can you guys confirm if the harmony is able to power on the lit?
Im using rii mini but power on doesnt work
It does.

Important, power on has to be sent via IR and not over wireless to the USB dongle.

cpu.

Expert Member
I bought a LIT today. Really impressed with it and thinking of getting another one.

I just need to figure out how to control it with my phone, if possible.