The need for "Mobile" agents?!

AlarmGuru

I have spent the last three months trying (without success!) to upgrade my Vodacom contract. From wrong products, to incorrect deliveries, then products that are discontinued, I ended up with their Cancellation Retentions department, and after spending literally a sum of hours with different persons and call-waiting systems over the past 2 months, I now want to cancel all my numbers with Vodacom and move to a service "orientated" provider.

Question is who? Can anyone recommend? With an annual spend of over R25k, I should think I would qualify for some level of increased service? But not in reality...

Would it not make sense for these monopolies to appoint "Account Managers" and allocate Corporate and Primary Personal account holders to such consultants? Imagine: account problems, upgrades, technical, software, any problems, just one person to deal with, a direct name, number, and email address?

It could also be a killer selling point for certain contracts...

Service on a new level, is it possible? Imagine an app where you can report issues or request service, that goes directly to your consultant! A future dream...?

sajunky

Honorary Master
1. Unlimited accounts are offered from R1000p/m without device. I think Telkom and Cell C.
2. Go prepaid for few months and see how much you spend. :)