Trevino95

I've been using the month to month 4g package. I canceled in Feb. 1st of March I was still debited. On the site it shows next payment date 1st April. I have been trying to get hold of them. How do I remove my banking details. I was under the impression. That you pay for the month ahead. Reading all these posts on rain I am strongly considering going to get a new bank account. Rain is just a scam. Well atleast that's how I feel. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service. If there is anyone that has opened a case or reported them please sign me up.

Why is there no option to remove banking details!! I'm pretty sure that's unconstitutional and criminal. Especially seeing that it is a month to month service.

Last edited by a moderator:

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I've been using the month to month 4g package. I canceled in Feb. 1st of March I was still debited. On the site it shows next payment date 1st April. I have been trying to get hold of them. How do I remove my banking details. I was under the impression. That you pay for the month ahead. Reading all these posts on rain I am strongly considering going to get a new bank account. Rain is just a scam. Well atleast that's how I feel. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service. If there is anyone that has opened a case or reported them please sign me up.

Why is there no option to remove banking details!! I'm pretty sure that's unconstitutional and criminal. Especially seeing that it is a month to month service.
Good Morning @Trevino95

My apologies for your experience , please PM me the email address linked to your rain profile so i may investigte and advise accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shi

Expert Member
I logged in. Think I went to my sim or something. And pressed cancel.
Yip, go to the SIM, and then to the bottom of the page. Once clicked, it should give you some feedback.

PS: it would be great if one got a confirmation email about this instruction.

CPT-LAD

I've been a rain customer since they started with Afrihost , for the last 4 months my internet speeds are super super slow, added a pointing omni-directional antenna to my B315, in order to achieve the advertised 10MBPS and reason for taking on their offer yet my speeds aare under 2.0 which means i cant work effectively to earn a decent income, but rain just expects payment, YET NO SERVICE, NO HELP NO SOLUTIONS FOKKOL.

1614702650960.png

RAIN , IM NOT ASKING FOR MAGIC , JUST FOR WHAT IM PAYING

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I've been a rain customer since they started with Afrihost , for the last 4 months my internet speeds are super super slow, added a pointing omni-directional antenna to my B315, in order to achieve the advertised 10MBPS and reason for taking on their offer yet my speeds aare under 2.0 which means i cant work effectively to earn a decent income, but rain just expects payment, YET NO SERVICE, NO HELP NO SOLUTIONS FOKKOL.

View attachment 1029500

RAIN , IM NOT ASKING FOR MAGIC , JUST FOR WHAT IM PAYING
HI @CPT-LAD

Please provide me with your email via PM