Your Favourite Open Source Software?

rambo919

Honorary Master

Graphics and Media​

Audacious - Audio player

WinFF is a GUI for the command line video converter FFmpeg or avconv.

Forum and Social​

RSSOwlnix - Feedreader

Games​

PysolFC - Solsuite but free

GZDoom - Doom engine frontend

eduke32 - Build engine frontend

Simon Tatham's Puzzles - You will find these packaged on every PC/mobile platform you can think of

TripleA - Funny enough this sits on my backlog, very well made though

Utilities​

FreeFileSync - It has improved a LOT over past versions and now includes limited file renaming..... just don't use the flatpak ver it has file access issues

Emulators and Retro Gaming​

DosBox-X - Fork includes Windows up to WinME emulation. Can probaly use it with any DosBox frontend. Have not played with it yet.

DBGL - DosBox Frontend

InvisibleJim

Expert Member

Graphics and Media​

Audacious - Audio player

WinFF is a GUI for the command line video converter FFmpeg or avconv.

Forum and Social​

RSSOwlnix - Feedreader

Games​

PysolFC - Solsuite but free

GZDoom - Doom engine frontend

eduke32 - Build engine frontend

Simon Tatham's Puzzles - You will find these packaged on every PC/mobile platform you can think of

TripleA - Funny enough this sits on my backlog, very well made though

Utilities​

FreeFileSync - It has improved a LOT over past versions and now includes limited file renaming..... just don't use the flatpak ver it has file access issues

Emulators and Retro Gaming​

DosBox-X - Fork includes Windows up to WinME emulation. Can probaly use it with any DosBox frontend. Have not played with it yet.

DBGL - DosBox Frontend
Thanks. I have added these.Already have RSSOwlnix under Utilities so left it there.

I used to use FreeFileSync quite a lot. Was reluctant to add it before as they used to bundle it with the OpenCandy adware but I see they stopped this a couple of years ago.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Thanks. I have added these.Already have RSSOwlnix under Utilities so left it there.

I used to use FreeFileSync quite a lot. Was reluctant to add it before as they used to bundle it with the OpenCandy adware but I see they stopped this a couple of years ago.
The only thing they bundle now is emotional blackmail with "cute animal pics" instead "of begging for donations" :ROFL: