Accelerit ISP review

MDE

Expert Member
Can someone please do a MTR to r-live-cache.akamaized.net.

Thanks

AcceleritZa

Many thanks. Are you abased in JHB?

Looking also for a trace from CPT. @AcceleritZa - What are your fees if i change from another ISP? I'm on Octotel.
Sorry just picking this up now. To switch from another network is R499 and you are good to go. Fairly quick also. For what ever reason I didn't get a notification when you sent this sorry for the late reply.

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep
Yeah, since you applied those changes, my connections has been running perfect. I still get some packet drops in PUBG, but not to worried about it now. Thank you for all your help @AcceleritZa :)

Henry.de.kock

Hey.

I am looking to switch to Accelerit, but I want to use my own router so I can have control over it. Any suggestions for good fibre routers? Also @AcceleritZa do you guys have a usage protal where I would be able to see how much data I used and on what days at any given time?

Thank you.

wingnut771

Executive Member
Hey.

I am looking to switch to Accelerit, but I want to use my own router so I can have control over it. Any suggestions for good fibre routers? Also @AcceleritZa do you guys have a usage protal where I would be able to see how much data I used and on what days at any given time?

Thank you.
what line speed?

AcceleritZa

@wingnut771 Yes Sir we do have a portal where you log tickets, pay invoices and track monthly usage. Once you sign up you get login details sent to you. Feel free for DM me your details. Thanks!