Active Fibre ISP

Is anyone using the ISP Active Fibre?
I'm struggling to find reviews and would love to have some feedback.
Their prices and benefits seems very good but is it worth avoiding leading ISP's like Rocketnet and Cool Ideas?

Your feedback is appreciated.

cavedog

Honorary Master
They have very good prices on Openserve and they did call me back relatively quickly wanting to sign me up but I wanted 200Mbps on Openserve but they only offer up to 100Mbps. As for their actual network I can't comment on that.

Smiley_lauf

Expert Member
They have very good prices on Openserve and they did call me back relatively quickly wanting to sign me up but I wanted 200Mbps on Openserve but they only offer up to 100Mbps. As for their actual network I can't comment on that.
Do tey have a FUP/AUP--when do they start throttling on 100/50. I am also on Openserve 20/10 with another ISP, and looking to upgrade to 100/50; Gigago was what attracted my attention s well.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Do tey have a FUP/AUP--when do they start throttling on 100/50. I am also on Openserve 20/10 with another ISP, and looking to upgrade to 100/50; Gigago was what attracted my attention s well.
According to their website they don't. I don't use them I use Supersonic but they are very responsive on emails and call back requests. Same with gigago/aitsa.com.

Smiley_lauf

Expert Member
Vox (no issues to date, all good witht the quality of service, and speed) but with their VOIP--which sux mostly. i am on claw back contract but only till end of June--so I a looking around for a switch. for that price on vox 20/10...I can get 5 times the speed (100/50), and still save R200. so I am looking to move.
When I check them out I will sure provide feedback here.