Afrihost Mobile Delivery Feedback Thread

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Well done to Afrihost for shaking the mobile broadband market in South Africa @ R29/GB.

Posting of feedbacks in this thread.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Not working at all. What's up Afriducks?

Oh, I'm still waiting for delivery :D

JBenci

I wanna thank Afrihost. I usually always miss out on specials like this due to a overloaded server or running out of stock before I can get a chance to load the web page - but not today. I got my email in a timely fashion and was able to register at 10:20 with no problems. I look forward to a long an prosperous relationship with Afrihost.

Thanks for the free Wifi modem!

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
8000 signups. R145 per sign up. That's R1.16 million.
Maybe so... we gave away R22 million worth of devices and data today.
The data alone on this offering is a whopping 39TB's o.0

Really looking forward to reading through everyones feedback!

Mike2408

Received the sms and email to confirm my order. Once again, thanks guys. Really appreciate this. Keep up the awesomeness:D

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Received my SMS. Waiting for my MiFi device.

/Only 2 weeks from now... Long long wait.
/Sigh.

themba990

Expert Member
I'm currently getting good coverage on my 8ta dongle, I hope this is at least as good as that. The ordering process was smooth sailing for me so well done on that!

Saajid

Expert Member
@Afriman, Gian and Team AH, your next big project should be to get MTN update their antiquated Web 0.5 online coverage map (pretty please). Or, roll your own coverage map. The MTN one is horrible and completely unuseable.

Necrotic

@Afriman, Gian and Team AH, your next big project should be to get MTN update their antiquated Web 0.5 online coverage map (pretty please). Or, roll your own coverage map. The MTN one is horrible and completely unuseable.
Good Idea... Im trying to find out if there is a Tower nearby...but this proofs being even more difficult that my Recent divorce..:wtf: