Cell C Network Issues: Disconnects, Coverage, Throughput Problems - Report Here

Faux_Grey

My CellC fixed LTE has been down for the last two days.
Massive packet loss and a lower signal than usual 0-1 bar instead of 5, anyone else have this happening?
I cant even run a ping to 8.8.8.8

Edit:
Spoke to afrihost support with tower ID and location, no idea what they did in the backend but I'm suddenly back to full signal & speed.

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Cell C fixed LTE down in Bryanston. Since about 8am this morning.
Could be linked to Load shedding, but they still need to resolve it, as my office is offline

Mista_Mobsta

Cell C Fixed LTE throughput keeps dropping in Pierre Van Ryneveld area. Can't even connect to CellC to post network stats as have to roam on Vodacpm to get signal. Huawei router has single signal bar for CellC whilst Vodacom has full 4G+ signal

My Cell C Fixed LTE from Axxess has been down for 2 working days now despite working since November 2018. Reported with Axxess who says that I am out of the coverage area. This after I specifically asked them if I would be covered if I bought it. The internet light on my B315 is red and I cant even use ussds. Looks like a network problem and Axxess can't seem to help me.

Edit: I had to cancel because of the roaming issue... what a ballsup. Now Im with Telkom. Seems faster as well.

Last edited: