Cell C Network Issues: Disconnects, Coverage, Throughput Problems - Report Here

Faux_Grey

My CellC fixed LTE has been down for the last two days.
Massive packet loss and a lower signal than usual 0-1 bar instead of 5, anyone else have this happening?
I cant even run a ping to 8.8.8.8

Edit:
Spoke to afrihost support with tower ID and location, no idea what they did in the backend but I'm suddenly back to full signal & speed.

Last edited:

dunkyd

Expert Member
Who do I phone at Cell C ? What number ? Nothing is happening here. No signal...

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Who do I phone at Cell C ? What number ? Nothing is happening here. No signal...
Hi dunkyd

Please PM us your Cell C/ID number in question and a number we can reach you on so we can assist.

^NZ

dunkyd

Expert Member
Hi dunkyd

Please PM us your Cell C/ID number in question and a number we can reach you on so we can assist.

^NZ
Cannot send. My phone number is 0833778767 7am to 9pm
Lte 50gb
One week old now no signal.

Quicken

Completely lost CellC LTE signal in the entire Verulam, KZN area, since 24/01/2019.

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Cell C fixed LTE down in Bryanston. Since about 8am this morning.
Could be linked to Load shedding, but they still need to resolve it, as my office is offline

Mista_Mobsta

Cell C Fixed LTE throughput keeps dropping in Pierre Van Ryneveld area. Can't even connect to CellC to post network stats as have to roam on Vodacpm to get signal. Huawei router has single signal bar for CellC whilst Vodacom has full 4G+ signal

Groggyme

My Cell C Fixed LTE from Axxess has been down for 2 working days now despite working since November 2018. Reported with Axxess who says that I am out of the coverage area. This after I specifically asked them if I would be covered if I bought it. The internet light on my B315 is red and I cant even use ussds. Looks like a network problem and Axxess can't seem to help me.

Edit: I had to cancel because of the roaming issue... what a ballsup. Now Im with Telkom. Seems faster as well.

Last edited:

NicVegas

Cell C Fixed LTE through MWEB in Woodstock Cape Town has been shocking for a week. Signal appears to be full but the speed is woeful and there are frequent drops in connection.

What's happening?

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Cell C disconnected my mobile device from the network sometime this morning.
Had to manually go and reconnect it.
Weird.

drsatan1

I'm in Woodstock too and my connection is terrible, drops constantly even to south african servers.

On LTE.

I suspect it has something to do with number 4 here.

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 19.36.22.png

sewlist

Also horrible speed in CBD, antenna installed outside, maximum i get is 1mbit if lucky

on CellC fixed LTE

S

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Also horrible speed in CBD, antenna installed outside, maximum i get is 1mbit if lucky

on CellC fixed LTE

S

Hi sewlist

Please PM us the number in question so that we can check.

^MP