Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabolik

Sent my cancellation email. You have to give 1 calendar months notice, so today's a good day to do so

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I thought it was possibly just mine as a last day with cool ideas gift. Been impossible all day to view anything. I have spent 3 months trying to get things sorted, very frustrating and total waste of time and money. Everything else gets blamed except cisp. But the tech company that they sent to check couldn't find anything and said it's contention. So will join others and take money elsewhere and actually improve the contention.
Please give me a ref number to investigate for you?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
CISP has gone from the best ISP to the worst ISP. This always seems to happen.
This is a strange quote considering that Vumatel can't accommodate what they commited to on releasing the "1Gbps Promotion" on their aerial network. We would love to have had this resolved considering we mentioned this to Vumatel quite a while before the release which they have failed to deliver.

NicoHattingh

Sorry PBCool ideas ... either its a ddos or its and issue. How can it help to get a ref number now. Can we please have the reference number for the ddos?

JBaldwin

Please give me a ref number to investigate for you?
Had either you or the other manager on the phone and he agreed that cool ideas cannot deliver and accepted a shorter Cancellation notice period.

We have over 160 streaming clients currently and I can see the status of each connection and what isp they are with and who is having problems.

Been battling for 3 months and have no reason to think anything will change.

Looney

Expert Member
This is a strange quote considering that Vumatel can't accommodate what they commited to on releasing the "1Gbps Promotion" on their aerial network. We would love to have had this resolved considering we mentioned this to Vumatel quite a while before the release which they have failed to deliver.
So this is BS then?

Looney

Expert Member
@PBCool so either you are being lied to by Vumatel or you yourself are lying. So which is it?

There are already people here on this forum with Websquad 1000/100 on Vuma Aerial.

joeline

Why would it affect some customers and not others if it is Cool Ideas? I had this problem with another ISP until @PBCool sorted it out with Octotel, ever since Octotel fixed the problem, my internet is like it was in the beginning. Can someone explain that then.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Why would it affect some customers and not others if it is Cool Ideas? I had this problem with another ISP until @PBCool sorted it out with Octotel, ever since Octotel fixed the problem, my internet is like it was in the beginning. Can someone explain that then.
Octotel haven't fixed anything in Table View - if anything I think it's just getting worse. But I agree with you it's harsh to judge CISP on the failings of the fibre provider, you can however judge them on how they handle it with their customers.

mugikhan

Having a seriously poor experience throughout the weekend guess I'll have to cancel as well. @PBCool sort your isp out and give proper service.

Status
Not open for further replies.