pinball wizard

Honorary Master
All PE peeps, we're having a roadshow at St Francesco Catholic Church in Springfield Road. Specifically regarding our FTTH rollout.

It's tomorrow or Thursday night. I'll confirm date and time.

ANiMANiAC

All PE peeps, we're having a roadshow at St Francesco Catholic Church in Springfield Road. Specifically regarding our FTTH rollout.

It's tomorrow or Thursday night. I'll confirm date and time.
Will there be a similar roadshow for the Summerstrand?

pedruid

Expert Member
Does anyone know if the different providers stick to specific colours for their conduit/duct/sleeve etc?

Pretty sure Frogfoot is yellow as they dug up the pavement a couple weeks back and now someone else is digging up the pavement again but they are using white now.

I didnt get a chance to ask the peeps around but my neighbour spoke to someone and they mentioned that after they are done another 2 providers are going to be digging up the pavement again lol. Great planning
In Greenshields they have laid White and yellow.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Also, I am in PE currently today and tomorrow with my team if anyone needs direct info we can assist.

Leno

@pinball wizard looks like its not MFN

turbolunce

which ISP would you guys recommend?..I have applied with Amobia for the 100/100 deal which is R899pm. They are unknown to me but for the price, they are the cheapest along with Home-Connect. Any input?

thehuman

Expert Member
which ISP would you guys recommend?..I have applied with Amobia for the 100/100 deal which is R899pm. They are unknown to me but for the price, they are the cheapest along with Home-Connect. Any input?
Google aerosat , check their reviews , same place won't touch them

Glordit

Expert Member
Amobia has a Acceptable usage policy, I'd avoid that at all costs.

I just checked out their AUP:

You have a limit of 1500GB or 500GB per 10 day rolling period on 100Mbps

If you exceed that, your 100Mbps is throttled to 25Mbps

Yeah, no thanks.

Last edited: