Goriaan

I have sent numerous emails to rain support as I am not a client personally, however somehow one of the rain clients is using my card details and my account has been debited twice in the last 2 months! I need to remove my card details from the users account and no one is responding to any of the mails?!?!? This is a serious matter to me as fraud is being committed and I can't do anything to stop it off my account! Can anyone assist for someone from Rain to contact me urgently on **********

Last edited by a moderator:

WAslayer

Executive Member
So you signed up on behalf of someone else and then added your banking details to this persons account..?

Why on earth would you do that..?? If said person was going to change it the next day, why not just ask this person to give you their banking details for the sign up...

Toxxyc

Executive Member
Contact your bank and have the company running the debit order blocked (yes, they do this). Then RAIN won't be able to run any debit orders, from any customers. That'll get their attention.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see you gave him your details. Then it's not fraud, it's just theft. The problem is between you and the client, not you and RAIN.

ProfA

Honorary Master
So you signed up on behalf of someone else and then added your banking details to this persons account..?

Why on earth would you do that..?? If said person was going to change it the next day, why not just ask this person to give you their banking details for the sign up...
How did you read that from what OP posted??o_O

OP just go to the bank and reverse thd transactions as fraudulent. Simple. Cancel card and get new one.

Toxxyc

Executive Member
How did you read that from what OP posted??o_O

OP just go to the bank and reverse thd transactions as fraudulent. Simple. Cancel card and get new one.
Check the image/screenshot he posted. He gave the dude his info and signed up with it willingly.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I have sent numerous emails to rain support as I am not a client personally, however somehow one of the rain clients is using my card details and my account has been debited twice in the last 2 months! I need to remove my card details from the users account and no one is responding to any of the mails?!?!? This is a serious matter to me as fraud is being committed and I can't do anything to stop it off my account! Can anyone assist for someone from Rain to contact me urgently on <removed by moderator>

No good deed goes unpunished.

One way without having to deal with RAIN who has some of the worst customer support I have read about, is to have the bank reissue you with a new credit card maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

saor

Honorary Master
however somehow one of the rain clients is using my card details and my account has been debited twice in the last 2 months!
Why do you word your post like you don't know how it's happening but right there in your attached image is the answer?

Mongsta2019

What is the use of contact support if you not assist us. I have sent numerous request but no assistance has been offered to me. This is total useless as this happens often.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025-082534.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025-082534.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 18

chakniks

What is the use of contact support if you not assist us. I have sent numerous request but no assistance has been offered to me. This is total useless as this happens often.
maybe try calling them on 081 610 1000 .

Mongsta2019

Thank you i just called them now and they said it will take up to 4 hours.

Thank you once again to think that i was thinking of cancelling my order of 5 more sim cards.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I have sent numerous emails to rain support as I am not a client personally, however somehow one of the rain clients is using my card details and my account has been debited twice in the last 2 months! I need to remove my card details from the users account and no one is responding to any of the mails?!?!? This is a serious matter to me as fraud is being committed and I can't do anything to stop it off my account! Can anyone assist for someone from Rain to contact me urgently on **********

Good Morning Goriaan

My apologies for the late response, We cannot edit the banking details on our end. I remember the last time I was in contact with you and explained this. The account holder has to be one to change his details. Please get in contact with the account holder and get them to change the details on their end.