OnePlus 7

reachme1983

Good morning, I have brand new sealed OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Please let me know if anyone interested. Thanks, Sai 0793120929

sand_man

Honorary Master
Good morning, I have brand new sealed OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Please let me know if anyone interested. Thanks, Sai 0793120929
7 Pro is pure awesomeness!! Fck me, but I can't get enough of this phone!! I upgraded from an OP6. My daughter got my old OP6. I was playing on it just the other day for the first time in about a month and OMG, it feels like a piece of junk! I kid you not!! I was so disappointed in how average it felt coming from the 7 Pro!

Anyway, we digress... GLWS and inbox me your selling price on the 7 Pro/colour and model too if you don't mind. Maybe I'll sell the OP6 and get a Pro..

bratwurst

Expert Member
What Gmod are you guys running? Is there one out with a 0 shutter delay that can match a pixel?

sand_man

Honorary Master
How do you import using the latest gcam? I remember one could double tap somewhere near the shutter button. Nothing seems to happen though on the version you linked above.
On internal storage using file manager make sure you have Gcam folder. Inside that should be Configs folder, inside that should be the config files....

bratwurst

Expert Member
On internal storage using file manager make sure you have Gcam folder. Inside that should be Configs folder, inside that should be the config files....
Thanks sandman. I have configs in the right folder, but how do I activate a specific one? I'm unable to bring up that pop up inside the camera app where one could chose the xml file.

ItherNiT

Any of you guys with the 7pro have the problem where the phone goes off randomly and then requires the volume+ and power button to get it to boot up again?

Gamer

Expert Member
Unboxed yesterday and am so busy with work I'm about 70% setup. My wife's red one, haven't even started setting that up yet.
Call recording. Are you guys just rooting? Any simple guides/walk through's for root for call recording please? Banking apps and any other issues after root?
Thanks

Lebseven

Unboxed yesterday and am so busy with work I'm about 70% setup. My wife's red one, haven't even started setting that up yet.
Call recording. Are you guys just rooting? Any simple guides/walk through's for root for call recording please? Banking apps and any other issues after root?
Thanks
I didn't root, I activated it using adb and then JOnePlus to have it after reboot since with adb no root it disappears after reboot, and it's works great so far.

Gamer

Expert Member
I didn't root, I activated it using adb and then JOnePlus to have it after reboot since with adb no root it disappears after reboot, and it's works great so far.
That sounds good thanks. I'll look for a guide, if you see this post and have a link in the mean time to a decent guide, please share. Shot.

Gamer

Expert Member
Thanks again for this, I seem to have sorted it out, native call recording working.